You have visited and have been visiting many websites. All the websites have their specific domain name. The owners of websites go through a process of buying & registering the domain name. You need the right online presence if you own an established company or have an idea for a startup. In general, it is the first thing your potential buyer can do to find your product or service. If it is relatively easy to locate and navigate your website, your chances of sales can increase significantly. Shopping on the internet has reached its peak, so it needs the time to have a domain to stand in the market.
- Increases the professional credibility of your business and helps you to stand up in the market.
- It provides fame to your brand.
- Establishes your business, whether you are selling products online or not, it participates in enhancing your impacts on buyers/clients.
- Builts your domain name that stays with you
- It helps you to rank in the search engine of Google.
- It helps you to gain more traffic on your website.
- Will not expire even if you are with a less annual fee.
Many companies are offering different domains are; NamSilo, GoDaddy, Namecheap, Uniregistry, Google, Network Solutions, Register.com, Dynadot, Yahoo, Melbourne IT, Moniker, Name.com, Domain.com, and Hover.
NameSilo is the best company in the domain registration category as it is cheap, simple, and better. They are offering domains and domain-related management for the lowest prices possible, while not compromising on quality. On the other hand, they are providing the best customer support. They have focused on their domains and do not have vacancies for other works like web design, SE marketing, Email support, or any other vertical that can affect their services.
What are they offering?
- Lowest everyday domain name registration prices
- Secure API
- Free domain parking
- Free WHOIS privacy
- No hidden fees
- Fast registration
- No renewal upcharges
- No minimum orders
- Fast renewals
- No-hassle experience
They have their platform for registration rather than any other registrar. It is one of the most significant advantages. On the other hand, many of their competitors rely on a third party for domain registration. There are some drawbacks to relying on the third party, such as we have to wait for the upgrades. These third parties have paid for their work, and this inflates customer’s prices. NameSilo’s customized platform reacts quickly to customer demands and implements solutions without any other company needing clearance or involvement. NameSilo’s customized platform reacts quickly to customer demands and implements solutions without any other company needing clearance or involvement. They offer you the same prices that you see for a domain without any additional charges. Domains are cheap with discount offers.
A comparison of prices for one domain for 1-year registration with some other companies is;
NameSilo Chief Executive Officer Kristaps Ronka said:
“We are very proud of the fact that we continue to grow at industry leading rates. We are thankful for the support of our existing customers and the new customers that hear about us through recommendations and referrals from our current clients and partners. The fact that NameSilo has reached over 2.7 million domains under management and is growing faster than almost every other domain registrar in the world, some of which are public companies with at least a billion-dollar market capitalization and huge marketing budgets, is a testament to the team and the service we are providing our customers. This rapid growth by NameSilo has been accomplished with near-zero marketing spend. We look forward to greater achievements in the months and quarters to come.“
A domain registrar, also known as a DNS registrar (domain name server short), is an organization that sells domain names and manages the registration process. The domain names are the principal website address — they usually begin with www and end with.com.
In technology, however, computers can recognize websites with a specific kind of address — an IP address that is a long sequence of numbers separated by intervals (e.g., 111.111.111). For us, therefore, websites have an address consisting of alpha-numeric letters that usually specify a brand name or word.
For how people claim domain names, there is a certain type of process. e There are registries that control the various top domains. The registries are large, centralized databases with data on which domain names are requested and by whom. However, the registries do not explicitly sell the names. They pass the job to DNS registrars.
Registrars should be certified by the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (a non-profit organization). Then you must register the domain with your local registry by updating your details each time you sell your domain to a customer.
Now, we are moving toward the domain registrar of NameSilo. It is the world‟s second-largest domain that is growing now a day. NameSilo allows you to buy and register your domain names. ICANN (Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers), a non-profit organization, is responsible for the approval and managing of all the domain names. Here are some excellent features of this domain.
How to register:
You can purchase your domain single or in bulk by registering on NameSilo. Here there is the complete guide on how to register your domain name?
- Open google/chrome on your device
- Search for https://www.namesilo.com
- In Domain Search, can be seen in the above image, put on the name that you want.
- Click on the Search
- There will open many boxes with extensions, just choose the .com. box. If the box is green, it means it is available, but in case of the red box, it is registered already.
- After that, an option „Register Checked Domain‟ will appear, click on that.
- For finishing the registration you have to check some configurations, We recommend to do the following;
- Service Link-leave it Default.
- Name Service-it will be changed later, for now, leave it alone
- Auto renew-you can choose either yes or no depends on you.
- Privacy-you must have to choose WHOIS; then, your information will be no more public.
- Set All Years-just to leave it the way it is leave alone.
- Continue click this button.
- Then you are with a page asking for your account information, add it.
- Then pay for registration.
- Click on Create My New Account
While buying any domain, you have to keep in mind the price of the domain. Many registrars offer the domain with low prices, but they have some hidden fees, or they may increase the price at the renewal time. NameSilo domain registrar assures that there are no hidden charges as well as free of any increment in price at the time of renewal. Above in the article, a comparison of registration prices with some other companies is given. Pricing of some popular TLD‟s can be seen below;
|Domain Extension||Price of Extension|
How to transfer your existing domain to NameSilo:
You can transfer your single or multiple domains to the NameSilo. You will get the one-year extra time that will be added to the time of your existing registration. This‟ll let you save your money.
Three easy steps for transferring to NameSilo:
- First, just type the name of the domain that you want in the search bar and check whether it meets the requirements of transfer or not. If yes, then follow step 2
- Check out; you have all the information along with transfer code. Put your transfer code.
- In the end, add domain cart & head to the checkout. The transfer will be completed within 5-7 days automatically.
Some of the popular TLDs with transfer price is given in the table:
|Extension Name||Transfer Price|
All the services of NameSilo include;
- Web hosting (Hosting plans)
- Aftermarket (Namesilo marketplace)
- API (Basic API)
- Domains (Find a domain, transfer a domain, WHOIS service)
- Security (SSL certificates, Free domain privacy)
- Email (Gsuite email, Free email forwarding)
- Reseller (Reseller Program)
Before and after the expiration date, NameSilo sends multiple notifications. It helps in keeping the customer’s Email current with the company. It is up to you to check your renewal date.
- They will email you a list of all the domains that are going to expire in the following month.
- They will also let you know that automatic renewal is set up or not.
- You will get an Email before 30 days and the before 7 days of expiration.
Suspension or Termination of Services:
NameSilo can disconnect your services within 30 days of domain initiation or domain renewal. The reasons for rejecting your domain name registration application are following
- Prohibited domain name registration
- Irregularities in the payment
- Abusing the services
- Conducting illegal things
- Your account and WHOIS information is not accurate and up to date
- When you are not responding three calendar days‟ inquiries from the NameSilo
- Under any court order, government rules, governmental agency, requests of law enforcement and any other government requirements, they will terminate or disconnect your services
- In case of your involvement in any crime
- For the protection of the domain name system‟s security, integrity & stability
- When you are not responding to their payment inquiries for 24 hours
After suspension or termination of your services, refunds cannot be issued.
Sometimes you may see the pricing of new registration, transferring existing domain or renewal of domain on the website of NameSilo, and the pricing on your search result page is not the same. This happens when you are going to register a premium domain. When you add a domain, you will be immediately notified about the pricing. So always check pricing on your shopping cart while adding or changing the order.
Advantages of Premium domain:
Here are some key advantages of purchasing a premium domain;
- Short sweet and simple:
Because almost everyone already owns a domain, the premium may be your only hope to market your organization using a concise or captivating domain name.
The majority of premium domain names have existed for many years, with a lot of backlinks that lead the user to their own websites with references. This has a huge effect on the Seo optimization of the site.
- Generate more commerce:
People that look for your service or product can easily bypass your search by entering your address in the search bar and sending it directly to your web site, using a simple and direct premium web address, such as visitparis.com.
So, for any type of organization, at any stage of its growth, a strong domain name is essential. It will draw customers with a snappy slogan or a unique title. It inspires a sense of professionalism or satisfaction. It differentiates your business in your industry from others. Your domain name must reflect, simple and memorable, your brand.
Contact Information of NameSilo
Documentation support: https://www.NameSilo.com/Support
Abuse report: Click Here For online Chat: Click Here Email Support
Sales: [email protected]
Customers can contact on business hours (Monday to Friday 9:30 am-4:00 pm) at; 602-492-8198
1300 E. Missouri Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85014