Table of Contents
- 1 Careem Helpline
- 2 Uber Helpline
- 3 Airlift Helpline
- 4 SWVL Helpline
- 5 WORD!
Gone are the days when the lack of a functioning and reliable public transport system was a problem for the people of Pakistan. Now, with the advancement in technology, the transportation issue of Pakistanis is almost resolved with the evolution of the ride-hailing or taxi apps.
The carpooling and commute services are now safe, affordable, and easiest way for people to go to the office, university, market, or any other place. Right now, the 4 most famous commuting services in Pakistan are Careem, Uber, Bykea, Airlift, and SWVL. And from now or then, you just need to get in touch with their customer services to get your queries answered and issues resolved. Hence, we are listing down the possible ways to get in touch with their customer support.
Careem was established in the year 2012 and after spending almost 8 years independently, it got acquired by Uber in 2019.
Undoubtedly, Careem takes care of its customers by every means. From offering some incredible discounts to resolve customers’ issues, Careem is always up to facilitate its users with the best of the best services across Pakistan. So, if you are using the service or got into some issue while booking the ride, get in touch with Careem customer care, and they will help you out.
Careem helpline Number
- Call Careem contact number is +9221111227336 or 111 CAREEM (227 336)
- You can contact Careem customer care 24*7 through WhatsApp account. Just drop a message on +97144405269 any time of the day they will answer all your queries.
- You can also get in touch with Careem customer support via Facebook, click here to send them a message.
Read More: How to Become a Careem Captain
Uber is one of the most used commuting service of Pakistan. They take care of their commuters as well as drivers. Uber is now serving people of almost all big cities of Pakistan. Now, it’s not just a commuting app, but Uber is expanding its services to include mass transportation, payments, and delivery to keep people at ease and safe.
Uber Helpline Number
Uber clearly expanded very quickly this might be the reason that they lack to provide quality support and customer service to users. They aren’t offering a perfectly designed customer support, but yes, there are still quite a few ways to get in touch with Uber for problem resolution, here you go:
- For emergencies ONLY, Call (800) 353-UBER or (800) 353-8237
- Visit the official Uber Help Portal
- Reach out to Uber on Facebook or Twitter
- Recently, uber has introduced a voice note message app. Click here and get your message recorder. Then mention your name and email address, then press send.
While I was traveling back home from University via Uber, by mistake I left my original academic documents in the car. And when after a while I realized what I did, I panicked so much are searched for the ways to get in touch with their customer support. Then I came to know that there is a way to get your lost item back. Mentioned below is the way that I tried and for good, I got my documents back. 🙂
Steps to contact Uber about a lost item:
- Go to help.uber.com and log in
- Then, Under “Trips Issues and Refunds,” find the ride where you lost the item
- Select the option “I lost an item”
- Enter your phone number (an active one)
- Uber will call you itself and connect you to your driver within 1 minute.
- If the driver picks up your call, you can coordinate a time and a place to get your item back
- If the driver doesn’t pick up or quickly respond, try the steps mentioned above after a few hours
Read More: How to Sign Up As An Uber Driver
With the slogan “Built by local transporters for local populations”, Airlift is trying its best to empower Karachities and Lahories with the safe, comfortable and affordable commuting service.
Their vehicles are up-to-date and drivers are professional and experienced. Airlift is leaving no stone unturned to keep its riders happy and satisfied.
The public transportation service has fixed routes that include major commercial hubs and residential areas. Thus, it is quite an appealing service for all the office going and university going people. They can avail of this outstanding commuting service on a daily basis without paying a huge amount monthly.
Airlift Helpline Number
- By dialing 0311 1222806, you can talk to Airlift customer support anytime between 6 am to Midnight.
- You can also get in touch with Airlift support via mail [email protected]
While writing this blog, I got in touch with Mr Shaan Ali, the customer support agent at Airlift. He guided me patiently with all the support-related information and timings. All in all, it was a great experience to get in touch with him and get to know more about this Pakistani brand. 🙂
Arguably, before SWVL, nobody even thought to have affordable, safe, and comfortable public transportation. But with this high-quality commuting service, now we all can travel with ease.
Tho, Careem and Uber have been in the market for a long time, but they aren’t pocket-friendly to everyone. Thus, getting a ride-hailing service like SWVL is not less than a blessing.
The SWVL commuting service has started with the motive of revolutionizing transportation by providing a technology-based and pocket-friendly alternative to public transportation. They are meeting their users’ expectations by offering perfectly maintained vehicles along with the experienced drivers.
SWVL Helpline Number
- You can reach out to SWVL active customer support via our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for general queries.
- To report an issue about a ride, please visit SWVL app’s Help section and report the problem by selecting that specific ride.
- You can also email your concerns at [email protected] and SWVL will assist you ASAP.
When I started writing this blog, I contacted SWVL customer support via Facebook and seriously, they replied within minutes. Not just that, but the customer care department was so cooperative and helped me at their best. So it’s a personal experience that I thought to share. 🙂
We tried our best to gather all the customer support information about commuting services. However, if we are lacking any of the important information, you can always leave a comment.
If you have any info about any other carpooling or ride-hailing service, do let us know in the comment section below. In this way, you will help a lot of other people who are in search of better commuting ways. Cheers!